TVXQ..SUPER JUNIOR..BIG BANG..SS501..SHINEE..2PM..2AM..FT ISLAND..MBLAQ..B2ST..UKISS..ZE:A..WONDER GIRLS..2NE1..4MINUTE..KARA..T-ARA..SE7EN..JUNG JI HOON..LEE HYORI..INFINITE..BLOCK B..BOYFRIEND..SITI NURHALIZA..YAMAPI..

Followers

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

next week i have my trial~



i'm scared now..next week already be my 2nd trial exam..
i think i'm not yet ready for it..
it's gonna be da 2nd big test after stpm..
but see..i'm not open any single book yet..
aish..maybe will start later..haha..

when i'm in school..even during recess time..will see da high school central full of students with their thick books..but me??..still can relax and chatting around..haha..

well..let us see if my mood getting better..will start da revision soon..
if not..bubye books..haha..

ohya..today..i bought dbsk mouse pad, moist tissue dbsk can and giant poster of bonjour paris..keke..that's really made my day..=)

till then..

No comments:

Blogroll!~